SUBBU NETI, P.E., PMP
PRESIDENT (MANAGEMENT & QUALITY CONTROL)
Subbu has over 27 years of experience in construction, engineering and project management. He has a Master of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Cincinnati, a Professional Engineer license and is a Certified Project Management Professional. His recent experience includes overseeing the construction of several healthcare facilities including medical/dental projects, childcare facilities, office space and religious structures. Prior experience included providing design expertise and project management in highway design, transportation engineering and impact studies for new commercial developments. Subbu brings a lot technical and professional expertise to the team with his strong background in both construction and engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Certified Project Manager
- OSHA Certified Safety Professional
- Build-out of over 50 dental and medical clinics for corporate clients nationwide
- Experience spans industries such as: Healthcare, Dental, Medical and Professional Offices, ground-up projects for Childcare Facilities & Schools as well as Specialty projects for divisions of GE Oil & Gas, Pipeline and Power & Water